Our new Development Coach will recruit, mentor and develop teams of Wellbeing Support Workers and be the first to meet new people to support and their families.
Salary scale £26k – £28k
Full Time Post
Location : Home based, covering South Oxfordshire
Our new Development Coach will use our values based recruitment process to onboard new teams of Wellbeing Support Workers in South Oxfordshire. They will also be meeting new people to support, with their families, finding out what really matters to them and designing great support plans. The Development Coach will be part of a coaching team that mentors and develops our Wellbeing Support Workers to deliver the highest standards of person centred care and to thrive in self managing teams. We are changing the way care and support is delivered to people in their own homes, by recruiting outstanding people with great values. We create teams who self-manage, supported by experienced leadership and coaching. We build trusted relationships with those we support, finding out about, and focusing on what really matters to them.
Do you have experience of leading high quality services in the world of health and care? Are you keen to make a big difference to people’s lives by coaching our teams? Are you experienced in, or curious about self management?
BelleVie delivers compassionate care and support in people’s own homes, by addressing individual needs and focussing on the outcomes that make life worth living. Our existing self managing teams are based in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, and County Durham.
We are looking for a Development Coach to recruit, mentor and develop our Wellbeing Support Workers to deliver the highest standards of person centred care and to thrive in self managing teams. The Development Coach will also meet new people to support and their families and develop high quality care and support plans.
BelleVie’s vision is a world where people who give and receive care are valued and thrive together.
We make life worth living
We build trusted relationships
We are driven by compassion
We encourage ambition and creativity
We strive to be the best we can by measuring outcomes and using data.
We share accountability and take pride in everything we do
Do you live your values and do they chime with ours? We are looking for a confident, resilient person with great integrity. Someone driven by compassion for others, who wants to deliver change.
- To work together with the Regional Wellbeing Support Leader and Practice Coach to establish effective self managing teams of Wellbeing Support Workers in Oxfordshire (and potentially new teams in nearby areas).
- To focus on the recruitment and onboarding of new Wellbeing Support Workers, to self-managing teams, delivering outstanding care and support.
- To lead on meeting new people and their families and creating high quality, person centred care and support plans for new people to support.
- To review our person centred plans with people we are supporting and train some Wellbeing Support Workers to assist with this.
- To work as part of an Oxfordshire coaching team, supporting and covering for coaching colleagues when necessary.
- To creatively contribute to our learning and development offer for teams and individuals.
- To contribute to an open culture of continuous learning, where we admit mistakes and support one another to achieve.
- To contribute to the mentoring and coaching of new Wellbeing Support Workers through probation to achieve the BelleVie Certificate of compassionate care and self management.
- To live your values and champion ours as you work with families and coach our Wellbeing Support Workers.
- To foster our culture of appreciation and openness, challenging one another to be the best we possibly can.
- To put the people we support at the centre of all our thinking, delivering great, imaginative outcomes, whatever their needs.
- To work closely with the central team at BelleVie, a team with a variety of skills and experience who will support you to be the best you can.
- To be prepared to help out teams as and when required; e.g. covering visits in an emergency.
The person we want
- Is fun loving, positive and great with people
- Is a team player
- Is open and willing to share their achievements and failures
- Is driven by compassion
- Is brave and imaginative
- Is highly responsible and has great integrity
- Is well organised and thorough
We promise you
- A framework for delivering outstanding care and supporting self-managing teams.
- Coaching and support.
- Technical tools and back office functions to allow operations to grow.
- The support of a central team with a variety of skills and experience