Keeping your home warm for less
With energy bills rapidly increasing, we want to do everything we can to help you manage your energy usage and spend less in 2022.
Did you know that the average household now spends approximately £1,277 a year on heating and power, making energy one of the biggest annual costs for UK families?!
The increase in energy prices across the globe has been caused by an increase in wholesale gas prices that have hit an all time high since the Covid-19 lockdown along with the impact of other economic factors.
We understand that rising energy bills can be worrying, particularly when you spend most of your time at home with a need for lights, heating and the kettle on regularly for a cuppa! That’s why we’ve put together a guide jam-packed with tips and advice for small, straightforward ways to make your home more energy efficient and ultimately lower your bills to save money.
Our energy-saving guide includes information on:
- Understanding your energy bill
- How to switch energy suppliers
- Comparing different energy suppliers
- The benefits of having a smart meter
- How to install a smart meter
- Government support schemes to help you pay your energy bills
- Small investment to make your home more energy efficient
- Tips on how to keep your home warm for less
Simply fill in the form below to download a copy of our energy-saving at home guide: