Wellbeing Support Worker – WantageApply now
BelleVie Wellbeing Workers do whatever it takes to support people to live well at home and be part of their community.
Join Bellevie And Make A Difference To The Lives Of People In Your Local Area
So, why join our team…
- Part time and full time roles available, £11ph
- Previous experience not essential, full comprehensive paid training will be provided
- Guaranteed monthly hours and salary, with the full shift paid ( including gaps and travel time)
- Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Mileage Allowance at 45p per mile
- 30 days annual leave entitlement per year
- Paid weekly hours for team meetings and buddy time
- Personal development opportunities
- Part of self managing local teams in your area
- Paid DBS
What we offer:
- You will be part of a team that makes the decisions that matter together
- You will develop through feedback and recognition
- You will have a balance of structure and the space to be creative
- You will feel like you belong and be connected to your team.
- You will be inspired to bring your whole self to work.
- You will be supported to focus on your own wellbeing.
- You will have a range of opportunities to advance your career
- You will be supported to develop your strengths, to learn and to flourish
- You will see the impact and difference you make by working with purpose
- You will be part of changing the future of care
At BelleVie, we know that our people are the foundation that our success is built on. Therefore, we provide an environment where you can thrive, and create jobs in home care that you will love. You’ll work in a small close-knit team supporting people in your local area. Each of our colleagues are empowered to make decisions to support the people we care for.
While we offer practical care such as personal care or meal preparation, we also take the time to get to know people’s interests and aspirations, in order to build a strong relationship with them.
Call 01235 355 570 and press option 2, to speak to Sarah about the role